- Is the largest collection of peer-reviewed, authoritative, and regularly updated step-by-step research techniques and procedures available.
- Has over 17 titles and 17,000 protocols.
- Is the leading source of high-quality protocols for life scientists worldwide.
Users of Current Protocols procedures are:
- Active laboratory researchers in the academic, industrial, and government sectors.
- Decision makers who have budgets for products and services, consumables, lab equipment, and automation needed in the lab.
CurrentProtocols.com provides free access to detailed lists of reagents and equipment needed to successfully perform the experiments we publish, providing an ideal platform to promote laboratory products.
Dan Nicholas | email@example.com | 716-587-2181
Joe Tomaszewski | firstname.lastname@example.org | 908-514-0776